A Blog Writing Competition
Anantha Krishnan N R - cb.en.u4cse21604 : Will Humanoids Replace Humans?
Bavana B N - cb.en.p2cst21003 : Deep learning aided Massive MIMO in Wireless Communication.
Balakumaran K - cb.en.u4eee20106 : IoT (Internet of things)
- • Each participant has to submit a Medium blog(LINK) written on any one of the topics given by the organizing team.
- • The blog should be original, plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- • The blog has to be submitted by 21st June 2022.
- • Recent Developments, inventions, how to start a career, guidances to some project, articles, etc in the fields of " ML, AI, Deep Learning, IoT ".
- • Including intel technologies will give bonus score.
Rules and Regulations:
- • It is a solo event.
- • The Blog must contain a minimum of 800 words to consider for evaluation.
- • To qualify, your blog must be submitted by 21st June 2022.
- • Plagiarism leads to disqualification.
- • Relevant infographics are allowed.
- • We will not consider any blog spreading any kind of hate or negativity.
- • Organizers will have the right to give final judgments regarding any issues.
- • Only one blog can be submitted.
- • Participants must mention the topic while submitting the blog.
16 June 2022 to 21 June 2022.
© 2022 INTEL ASE CBE. All rights reserved. | Maintained by Pendyala Deepak Sai | Design from HTML5 UP